Why should i join?
As social entrepreneurs' passions continue to grow, Plywood People has felt a growing need to help leaders continue to hone their skills, receive feedback about their projects, and be encouraged to move their ideas to the next level. This is the purpose of the Plywood Retreat.
what can i expect?
Aside from the great people and the time away from the day-to-day craziness, you can also expect:
- to learn from mentors about branding strategy, finances, legal issues and more
- training on a business model that will disrupt your industry
- a one-on-one mentoring session with an expert chosen just for you
- a deep-dive into the importance of community and personal rhythms as you sustain your venture
- access to a community of hundreds of people and projects doing good
- professional head-shots
- the best food you've ever tasted (c/o Homespun ATL!)
Where & when is it?
The Plywood Retreat is held at multiple homes on Lake Jackson, a beautiful rural lake community 45 minutes southeast of Atlanta. We eat meals at big community tables, and we learn from mentors on plush leather couches or in fireside rocking chairs. With true community intentionality, each participant will be matched with a roommate (although couples will stay together).
The next retreat will take place March 12-14, 2018 as is limited to 16 participants.
What does it cost?
The retreat is $1000 of the best money you will invest in your business and in yourself, and that covers everything (including lodging and all meals). A second team member is just $500.
If you have attended a Plywood Retreat in the past, consider attending The Plywood Retreat Reunion, a 2.0 version of education and community, on January 29-31, 2018. Register here.